COMMERCE PEDIATRIC ASSOCIATES
Services We Provide -
We focus on all major pediatric issues including:
- Acute illness
- Minor injury
- Sports and school physicals
- Preventive care
- Adolescent health
- Well and sick child care
- Childhood Immunization
- Asthma management
- ADHD evaluation and management
- Neonates with special needs
- Problems of premature infants
Health Insurances -
We accept most of the health insurances for your benefit. Some are
listed below. Please contact the office for detail list.
- Aetna US HealthCare (all products)
- BCN (HMO, PPO, Blue Preferred Plus)
- Beech Street (PPO)
- Cape Health Plan (Medicaid HMO)
- Chandler Group (PPO)
- First Health (PPO)
- Great Lakes (Medicaid HMO)
- Health Alliance Plan (HMO, PPO)
- Health plan of Michigan (Medicaid HMO)
- HealthPlus (HMO, POS)
- M-CARE (HMO, POS)
- MultiPlan (PPO - Admar, AHC, BCE Emergis, BPS, ForMOST
Health Network, ProAmerica, and UP&UP.
- PPOM (PPO)
- Private Health Care System - PHCS (PPO, POS)
- Trinty Health Plans (HMO, PPO)
Your First Office Visit
To provide the best health care for your child you
need to create your child's permanent record with us.
The detailed medical history we wish to keep will
prove valuable throughout your child's youth and
adult life. We want that you do the following in
advance so that the records are available at the time
of the first visit.
- When transferring from another office, bring
your child's immunization record. If you do not
have one, you should contact your child's
previous provider or their school for a copy.
- A parent or a legal guardian should accompany
the child. Valid documentation should be
presented at this visit if you are the legal
- You should make arrangements with your
child's previous doctor to have records
transferred to us.
|Copyright © 2005 Commerce Pediatric Associates. All rights reserved.
Major revision 11/16/05; Last revised 12/01/05